Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#PrayforBoston




My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the innocent families injured and killed by the horrific events that happen on Marathon Monday in Boston. I was actually in Boston at around mile 25 about 1 mile away from where the bombs went off. All of a sudden all of the people running in the marathon just stopped right outside where we were watching from. They had no idea what was going on, one of the businesses inside the building where I was watching from, Boston Center for Oral Health, Dr. Morreale and his wife were so kind to the marathon runners, opening their business to them, letting them use their landline phone to call their loved ones since the cell towers were all down and no cell phones were working. They as well as the Back Bay Fitness owner were bringing water out to the runners who were stopped outside. Inviting them in to use the restrooms and even giving them the coat off of their own back to keep them warm. It was so heart warming to see kind people willing to help others in such a tragic time. Since all of the subways were shut down my boyfriend, myself and a couple friends decided it was best to try and get out of the area so we started to walk back to my apartment about 5 miles away. Safe and sound back home watching the news seeing these horrific pictures of these poor innocent people is just so sad and it doesn't even seem real yet. I hope they find out who did this and bring them to justice. #PrayforBoston


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment