Thursday, April 4, 2013

15,000 Steps on Fitbit!!





My new obsession: fitbit. It's this cute little pedometer that will keep track of your daily steps, calories and how many miles you've walked/ran. You get little badges for different milestones like your first 5,000, 10,000, 15,000, etc., daily steps. You can log in your current weight and the food that you eat, any exercises that you do daily online and it will help you reach your goal weight. You can link up with other friends who also have a fitbit and compete against eachother. I bought my mother one for Christmas because she is a walkaholic and she LOVES it! I think she was one of their top walkers, she walks SO much. They sell a more expensive one that you can wear while you sleep and it will track how many times you woke up and how well you slept/when you reached REM sleep and how long.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment