Monday, November 19, 2012

K in our "ABC Folders"
















These are our "ABC Folders" we send home the manilla envelope every Friday with the new letters that we will be learning next week circled. The students look through a magazine to find 3 pictures that start with K then glue them onto one of the squares that I put in their manilla envelope. During work board they get their pictures out of their ABC envelopes and glue them into their folder. Once we finish the alphabet then we go back and write the words of the pictures down. I can't take credit for this cute idea, my mentor Mrs. Gigliotti had these folders and I thought they were a great idea! You can download the whole ABC folder over on my TpT store for just $4 for the whole 32 page workbook!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment